for Online Learning & Support
Dear Students and Parents,
Sierra Vista is excited to introduce you to our NEW school website to be launched on Monday, April 20th!
Starting Monday, Sierra Vista staff will be available online during normal school hours to assist you with your needs. Our new website will give students online access to many of Sierra Vista’s awesome resources!
- Digital Materials Desk - where students can request access to class materials like books and homework study guides.
- Online Tutoring - where you can ask a quick question, or schedule a Video Tutoring session with one of our amazing tutors on any subject, assignment, project or essay.
- Online Counseling - where both students and parents can contact counselors to answer their questions or to schedule Video Counseling appointments from a home computer or smartphone.
- Find My Teacher - where students can turn in their assignments and make contact with their teacher.
- Video Tutorials - to help make your transition to online learning as easy as possible.
- Important Announcements - to keep students and parents updated with the latest information from the school and district, as well as special announcements from ASB.
We look forward to serving you!